SPUTNIK #2 LAUNCH PARTY GIVEAWAY COMPETITION!
To celebrate the long-overdue release of Sputnik Zine's second edition, I am giving away the prize of a lifetime WHICH INCLUDES…
- The COMPLETE Sputnik back catalogue (issues #1 and #2)
- A hand-written letter of congratulations from myself to the competition winner
- A superb Bic brand four colour biro pen (this really is superb)
- An official Jodrell Bank observatory pencil, all the way from Cheshire
- And the sweets/snack food minipacket of YOUR CHOICE
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply reblog this post and you will be automatically entered into the Launch Party Giveaway Competition draw!
I will choose one winner at random by closing my eyes, scrolling up and down through this post’s notes, then jabbing my finger at the screen.
The lucky, lucky winner will be announced on Monday the 10th of March 2014, and will be inboxed with the good news.
(If you would like to avoid disappointment, you can purchase issues #1 and #2 from my Etsy page for the nominal fee of £1 each)
Thanks for entering and good luck!